We are experienced hoteliers for over 30 years having opened one of the very first “guest houses” when Jaisalmer began its tourism trade. The changes from those day are many. But the traditional belief and practices inherent in “Welcoming a Guest into Our World” remain firm.
As a multicultural family, we bring a natural blending of cultures and perspectives to our services and interactions. Out work and life has given us a rich understanding of what is important to travelers and how to create unique and memorable experiences. We look forward to joining with you to realize yours.
Responsible Environmental Approach:
- We maintain a car free environment. Electric vehicles are available for transport
- Use our own garden and cows to supplement our restaurant fare
- Encourage water conserving practices, including rain harvesting sites
- Use both conventional and solar lighting
- Our beautiful doors, and other wiooden features, given the scarcity of wood, are from recycled teak
- The sumptuous silks and satins which adorn our rooms are thanks to the recycled beautiful saris of many local women.